Skip to main content

What Is Your Dimash Dimension Concert Style?

 So, when you go for a Dimash Dimensions concert, what do you plan to wear? I'd think of comfort and maybe just wear a t-shirt, jeans and the most comfortable shoes I can find.  But then, I could also have fun and wear something 'dimension-y'.  


The central idea of DIMENSIONS is not really outer space. It is the many dimensions of one person: Dimash as artist, creator, Kazakh, son, human being, and the different versions of himself shaped by experience. The concept moves from self-reflection and multiple identities, through breaking boundaries, and finally back to the unadorned self. For someone thinking of wearing concert concepts, there are so many possibilities that it boggles the mind. 

Style 1. 🟥 The RED Dimension — “Ever Changing. Ever True”
The first chapter uses a deep, pure red and shows multiple versions of Dimash surrounding his central self. 
Fans could wear:
Deep red dresses or blouses
Burgundy/wine trousers or suits
Red-and-black combinations
A red scarf, shawl or tie if they don't want a full outfit
Red accessories with a simple black outfit 
Look: dramatic, elegant, passionate. 
For a group of Dears, imagine hundreds of people wearing different shades of red — each person a different dimension, yet together forming one visual field. 

Style 2. 🖤 The BREAKING Dimension — “Breaking is Making”
This is probably the most fun concept for dears to interpret. Dimash's Chapter Two imagery uses techwear, leather, fractured 3D pixels and digital fragments, representing breaking free from labels and conventional boundaries. 
 Dears could wear:
Black leather jacket + black trousers
Black cargo pants
Asymmetrical tops
Metallic details
Harness-style fashion elements without making the outfit too costume-like
Black boots
Silver jewellery
Futuristic sunglasses
Digital/pixel-pattern accessories
Black-and-silver combinations 
Look: futuristic, rebellious, edgy. 
And importantly, you don't have to buy a whole new outfit. 
A black outfit + silver accessories + one “broken” element could communicate the idea beautifully.

Style 3. 🤍 The ORIGIN Dimension — “Origin. Expanse.”
This is actually my favourite possibility. 
The final concept strips away costume and visual identity. Dimash appears against a dark universe-like background, with white hair, stardust and minimalist styling. The idea is that after all the dimensions are explored, what remains is the person himself. 
 Fans could interpret this as:
White or ivory clothing
Silver
Pearl
Soft grey
Champagne
Very pale blue
Flowing fabrics
Minimal jewellery
Star/constellation details
A single silver or crystal accessory 
Look: ethereal, elegant, celestial. 
For women, I can imagine a simple ivory blouse + flowing skirt or wide-leg trousers + silver earrings being absolutely beautiful without looking like cosplay. 

Style 4. 🌌 “My Dimension” Rather than asking everyone to dress like Dimash, I would turn the concept around: What is YOUR dimension? 
Because the whole point of DIMENSIONS is that every person contains many versions of themselves. 
A Dear could come dressed as:
The Artist 🎨 Black, paint-inspired accessories, creative jewellery
The Dreamer ✨ Soft flowing fabrics, stars, celestial details
The Traveller 🌍 Maps, passport-inspired accessories, travel motifs
The Traditional Self 🌿 Traditional clothing or cultural elements from their own heritage
The Romantic ❤️ Red, burgundy, elegant flowing clothes
The Rebel 🖤 Leather, boots, metallic details
The Minimalist 🤍 White, ivory, silver
The Musician 🎼 Musical-note jewellery, black-and-white styling
The Joyful Self 🌈 Bright colours
The True Self 🤍 Whatever makes the person feel most authentically themselves. 
That would actually embody the philosophy of DIMENSIONS better than everyone wearing the same colour. 

“Wear one dimension of yourself.” 
Dears could choose one aspect of themselves that they want to celebrate and dress accordingly. The hashtag could be: #MyDearDimension or #MyDimensions or, even more Dimash-specific: #MyDimashDimension 
And people could post:
My Dimension: The Dreamer ✨
My Dimension: The Survivor ❤️
My Dimension: The Artist 🎨
My Dimension: The Woman I Became 🌹
My Dimension: My True Self 🤍 
That would make the concert fashion personal rather than merely decorative. And I think that fits the concept extraordinarily well, because the official DIMENSIONS description ultimately says that after moving through all the different dimensions, what remains is the self. 
 That could produce some very beautiful concert photographs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind 'Daididau' The Poem and Folk Song

While on the Internet, I found an article about the story behind 'Daididau' and it's the most 'complete' I've found so far.  It makes for very interesting reading.  Daididau : From Obscure Poem to Worldwide Hit https://medium.com/illumination/daididau-from-obscure-poem-to-worldwide-hit-b25e2ea74dd9 Excerpt : "A Silenced Poet It begins like a fairytale: Once upon a time there was a poet who was very much in love with his wife. Her name was Zuleikha Kurmanbaykizi, and his nickname for her was “Daididau.” Distant cousins and teenage sweethearts, they had been married off to other people by their parents, as was customary in their day. Only after they both became widowed at a young age were they able to build a life together. This young poet, Magzhan Zhumabayev, dearly loved his homeland.  At the time of his birth in 1893, Kazakhstan was being ruled by the Russian Czar .... The Kazakh people, however, aspired to self-governance." In the article, the writer...

Dimash's New Song : I Miss You (Я скучаю по тебе)

Dimash's latest song premiered on his YouTube channel on 5 December 2020 and what a beauty of a song it is.  Simple lyrics and gentle melody but interpreted by the inimitable Dimash Kudaibergen! Song lyrics for 'I Miss You' Music by Igor Krutoy Russian lyrics by Igor Nikolaev ⭐English Translation (Thank you, Google and a kind dear) On the sunset shore is the place of our meeting, and a flock of birds is circling over the shore. It’s like the first time I’m standing here on the beach, but I don’t know. Where are you, who are you with? I miss you, your eyes and your smile. And here, for evil fate, I will come again to wait for our meeting. For someone it is so easy, for me it is so difficult to start my life from scratch. I can't do that. Here on the shore, believing and loving, I will wait for you. Where are you, who are you with? I miss you, your eyes and your smile. And here, in spite of fate, I will come again to wait for our meeting. Our meeting place is on the sunse...

'Shine Super Brothers S2' Program : Dimash & His Bros

When we first heard about the 'Shine Super Brothers S2' program, we weren't sure what it was.  Surely it wasn't another version of 'The Singer' for such formats were no longer approved under current Chinese government protocols.  Some said it was a competition with eliminations... others said it was just a program with artists living together and working on tasks together.  Yet other said it was a reality show where artists were put in a house together and then their daily interactions were observed.  It turned out that all these descriptions were correct, in a manner of speaking. Dears waited to see what would happen.   Well, I am not sure what others experienced but I found out fast that I had to follow the Youku YouTube channel (my phone couldn't handle yet another app), the 'Shine Super Brothers' official Weibo account and random Chinese dears' Instagram accounts because they were literally on-site and would share photos and videos of their s...